The Music OCLC Users Group (MOUG) Program Committee is now accepting proposals for the 2019 annual meeting in St. Louis, Missouri, February 19-20, 2019. Please use the link below to submit your proposals for presentations, panels, lightning talks, hands-on session, or you can suggest a topic for someone else to present:
The deadline for submissions is Friday, May 25, 2018. Notification of acceptance will be communicated by June 15.
The following topics are of special interest and we are looking for presenters:
- RDA Toolkit Restructure and Redesign
- Refresher cataloging session (LCGFT, LCDGT, LCMPT, etc.)
- “Hands-on” session with open source applications (OpenRefine, MarcEdit, etc.)
- Specific cataloging tools or tricks
- BIBFRAME or linked data
- Other metadata schema projects and tools
- OPAC/ILS dealing with RDA
- 77x MARC fields
- Cooperative cataloging
- Digitization projects
- Special projects/large projects
Direct any questions to Rahni Kennedy, MOUG Continuing Education Coordinator. We look forward to receiving your ideas and submissions!